Friday 19 March 2010

Essay targets and plan

After the feedback recieved from my peers it was clear that I needed to go into more depth about any topics I touched. For example when I talked about a theory I should have flag posted it for the reader and made it clear I knew what I was talking about. Another issue was research as I discovered there were more topic and debates in the subject I could research into. Not only this but even more research to back up any points made already in the essay are also needed. when my peers highlighted my work there were a lot of issues and debates all over the essay but once again I need to focus on expanding on each point. The writing style was not too bad but still needs improving if i want a better grade. The bibliography was ok but I need to add the websites names into the internet section. Footnotes had minimal errors. In terms of theory I could have used a lot more audience theorys to go into depth about how this really affects consumers or media.

My next steps:

My first next step is to go through the peer to peer marking presentation and go through my essay and highlight and annotate everything to make sure i make all the needed to improve.

Next target is to get the needed research to cover a range of topics and to back up any points I do make in the essay.

My last target is to get atleast one grade above what I got this time and show myself I have made some decent progrression with the essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment